Please have a look around, and don’t hesitate to get in touch if I can be of assistance.Read More...
Coldwell Banker Avenues
I work hard to make my clients happy and that is the most important part of my business. I grew up in Richmond and learned the real estate industry from my father who has been the broker/ owner of the local Coldwell Banker office for 37 years. I watched clients work with him, find homes in Richmond and become friends as well as lifetime customers. So here I am, working in the family business, carrying on the tradition of great service but also incorporating my own creativity and passion to help my customers with all their real estate needs.
- Sales Associate of the Year 2009, 2011, 2012
- Top 3 in Sales - Office 2007-2013
- Second Generation Realtor
- Trinity Episcopal School
- Hampden Sydney College
- University of Virginia McIntire Business Institute
- Sous Chef in Kaikoura, New Zealand (South Island)
- Assistant Project Manager for Harris Renovation
James River Hikers
• What we'll doWe'll start by going diagonally across Forest Hill Park to near Forest Hill Ave, make an easy crossing of Reedy Creek, and take a tortuous trail through the back of the park, reaching the Reedy Creek parking lot after 2.2 miles....
Our December meetup will be very different from our other meetups. This is a workshop presented by the creators of the Okaloa Flowlab simulator. There is a cost to this and a separate registration site. Workshop Description Do you want to become...
RVA Social Entrepreneurs
Cities and towns all over the country are implementing innovative tactics to invigorate and revitalize their communities. Join Virginia Community Capital for a conversation about these national, regional, and local economic trends with Melody...